Medical / Community Development
Dates: February 27-March 10, 2021 (tentative)
Mission numbers: Medical #2403, Construction #2413
- Nurses (all areas, clinic/Med-Surg/OR)
- Medical Doctors
- Surgeons (General, Plastics, Eye, OB/GYN)
- Anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- Surgical Techs
- Sterile Processors
- Dental Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Nursing Assistants
- Kitchen servers, food prep and cooks
- Construction team/Stove Team
- McGuyvers (ie: bio techs and persons with good “fix-it” skills)
- Current copy of medical license
- Copy of medical diploma
- Board certification
- Residency certificate
Community Development Team only
Dates: November 7-15, 2020.
Mission number: #2322.
All positions are filled!
Team Leaders: Judie Tarlow with Robert Orlando, co-leader.
Applications are submitted directly from this website.
All volunteers will need to provide a copy of their passports and photo ID such as a Driver’s license. Physicians and Dentists need to submit additional documents listed above.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the team leaders, Robert and Tamra Orlando
Why volunteer? Patients and team members tell their stories: