Medical / Community Development
Dates: February 29-March 11, 2020
Mission numbers: Medical #2303, Construction #2313
Applications currently being accepted.
- Nurses (all areas, clinic/Med-Surg/OR)
- Medical Doctors
- Surgeons (General, Plastics, Eye, OB/GYN)
- Anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- Surgical Techs
- Sterile Processors
- Dental Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Nursing Assistants
- Kitchen servers, food prep and cooks
- Construction team/Stove Team
- McGuyvers (ie: bio techs and persons with good “fix-it” skills)
- Current copy of medical license
- Copy of medical diploma
- Residency Certificate
Community Development Team only
Dates: November 2-10, 2019.
Mission number: #2222.
Team is full. Waiting list only at this time.
Team Leaders: Judie Tarlow with Robert Orlando, co-leader.
Applications are submitted directly from this website.
All volunteers will need to provide a copy of their passports and photo ID such as a Driver’s license. Physicians and Dentists need to submit additional documents listed above.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the team leaders, Robert and Tamra Orlando
Why volunteer? Patients and team members tell their stories: