Medical / Community Development
Dates: March 2-13, 2019
Mission numbers: Medical #2203, Construction #2213
Applications currently being accepted.
- Nurses (all areas, clinic/Med-Surg/OR)
- Surgeons (General, Plastics, Eye, OB/GYN)
- Anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- Surgical Techs
- Sterile Processors
- Dental Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Nursing Assistants
- Pharmacists and techs
- Kitchen servers, food prep and cooks
- Construction team/Stove Team
- McGuyvers (ie: bio techs and persons with good “fix-it” skills)
- Current copy of medical license
- Copy of medical diploma
- Residency Certificate
Community Development Team only
Dates: November 3-11, 2018.
Mission number: #2122.
Applications currently being accepted. Size is limited.
Team Leaders: Judie Tarlow with Robert Orlando, co-leader.
Applications are submitted directly from this website.
All volunteers will need to provide a copy of their passports and photo ID such as a Driver’s license. Physicians and Dentists need to submit additional documents listed above.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the team leaders, Robert and Tamra Orlando
Why volunteer? Patients and team members tell their stories: